Saturday, April 5th, 2008

Saturday, June 26, 1982. The Cubs lose to the Cardinals at Wrigley Field, 4-1. Unfortunately, Bill Buckner is remembered for the 1986 World Series, but he was a solid player. Yes, that's the infamous Lee Elia. He would issue his "85% of the world works, the other 15% are out here" tirade the following April in 1983.


Comments
Leave a Comment


Your Name
Publish Comment